Audition for our upcoming production of
October 14, 15, 21, 22
*Please only come to ONE day of auditions
Sunday, August 28th: 5 – 7pm Children, 7 – 9pm Adults
Thursday, September 1st: 5 – 7 pm Children, 7 – 9pm Adults
CALLBACKS: Saturday, September 3rd 9:00am
Where: The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd 1130 Webster
Rd. (Route 250), Webster NY
SHOW DATES: October 14, 15, 21, 22
Nervous about auditions? Here are some thoughts to help calm the butterflies.
- Fill out Paperwork (Neatly and Legibly!) beforehand. You will be asked to declare all CONFLICTS with the show’s REHEARSALS and PERFORMANCES! The directors must consider conflicts as they cast to ensure actors are available to rehearse together!
- Be sure to include a list of past experience/training and where you got it.
- Water bottle — hydration helps relieve stress
- Warm up your voice (and stretch for a dance audition). Actors are expected to be ready to go at their given time.
- Dance shoes (or flat shoes you can dance in…) for a musical audition, or shoes to change into if you’ve worn high heels.
- Dress in clothing that allows you to move and groove and avoid clothing/jewelry that draws attention away from YOU — you don’t want the director remembering your necklace and not your face!
- Personal items — tissues, brush, comb, hair ties, etc.
- Pencil, pen, notebook (just in case…)
- Look over any monologue or scene handed out – If the director is going to give you something to prepare beforehand, you want to give yourself time to do it!
- The most important thing to bring is a
POSITIVE ATTITUDE and have fun!